3.18.2013

I hurt my brain writing yesterday's blog so I thought I'd give my brain a day off.



...And share some of my favorite, old, previously published blog links. These are blogs about gear or about the idea of gear that are among my favorites. If you've been here for the long haul you've probably already read them. Some are dated. Some are prophetic and some less so. Just wanted to share while letting my cerebral cortex spin in neutral....

Some of my favorite "GEAR" posts…












http://visualsciencelab.blogspot.com/2011/09/professional-photographers-always.html








9 comments:

Wolfgang Lonien said...

Well it might be off-topic - but what an awesome photo!

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

Hi Wolfgang, I'm finding nothing is really off topic here. Except politics.

Jim said...

Your post about the state of photography brought to mind a line from The Big Chill... "You're so analytical."

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So beautiful!
robert
PS: the keyboard, of course :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, she's beautiful as well!
robert
pS: and a good photo, Kirk!

Kirk, Photographer/Writer said...

The old stuff is the good stuff...

Anonymous said...

Yet another sweet shot. Excellence not random.